doldrums

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

the diagnosis test of Affluenza self















My score of the results is "YOU ARE ALREADY INFECTED-keep reading to stay healthy."
I know i get this popular disease ,and i'm a little bit enjoyed ,i know i can't avoid this trend.Fortunetly,
my aspiration in spiritual is more than the desire of metarial.Sometimes, I just wonder that the metarial desire
are much easier recovered or satisfied. The breach of spiritual is difficult to be satisfied.There always has new book or article can shock you ,always has new song let u down or happy , and always have some people
can drive you crazy.The world is still running ,so there are something happen everyday can inspire us , no matter in the spiritual thirrst for knowledge or metarial temptations.

I can buy a prada , but i can't buy a paradise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Splindarella said...

It sounds like you believe that spiritual riches and material riches are incompatible. Many people would agree with you, but many others would disagree. For example, the Puritans (who were among the first European settlers in North America) believed that a person's status in this world indicated his or her status in heaven; a rich person in this world, according to them, was favored by God and would certainly go to heaven.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Noriko said...

Hi friend!
I'm sorry to hear you are already,,,,,,,
But I like your tote bag. I mean it's not only the stuff but the thing you treat it be nice.
I like your mom's knit cloths and I like you who are willing to wearing them.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home